Relaxed 90's co-ord.

June 17, 2016

Hello everyone and welcome to another blog post! If you have arrived from my YouTube channel, or from previous posts, then you would have already been aware that I am currently obsessed with this season off the shoulder tops/dress trend. Unfortunately the weather here in London is an absolute mess (you’re never quite ready for the rain), so I thought I’d make a set, showing one way I would rock this trend.Relaxed 90's vibe


Alice Olivia off the shoulder top
Topshop brown denim jacket
New Look zip front jacket
Topshop jeans
Converse polka dot shoes
Sling handbag
Miss Selfridge thin necklace
Diamond jewellery

At the moment, I've been into mum jeans because they just make any outfit look so relaxed. Plus, it gives a slight 90's vibe- which I am into. To go with this outfit, a simple bomber style jacket would work well, but to get the full '90's aesthetic vibe' going on, you could opt for the double denim look. Converses are my absolute favourite, so of course they had to be featured in this look!

Let me know what you think of this outfit mashup and what new (or 'old') trends you are currently interested in! I was never really fond of this style because I feel as though my shoulders are quite broad- which sometimes irritates me; but it actually didn't look too bad! Anyway, this is all for today's post. As always, I hope you enjoyed it and I hope to see you on my next post! Bye!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments