Sporty Vibes

February 06, 2016

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! Today I wanted to share with you a mini outfit collage I put together. I wanted to create a set which gave off a sporty vibe and I just love the casual look! And of course, I just had to throw a backpack in the mix. I tried to make this quite an affordable set with the majority of items being from Topshop and are £50 and under.

Untitled #5



Topshop 90's Racer Vest 
Topshop ma1 Zip Bomber Jacket 
Topshop Eyelet Wrap Mini Skirt 
Adidas Superstar 1
LUCLUC Cream Backpack
Billabong Spring Break Cap
I think this piece would be perfect for Spring, however, if it is still rather chilly where you live, wearing a pair of jeans will keep you a bit warmer whilst giving of a similar vibe. Hopefully you enjoyed this mini post! Let me know which of these items you would purchase or any trends to try out this month! 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So much love for that selection! Especially the snapback and backpack. Yes and yes girl!
    xx

    IMAN | MANIGAZER

    ReplyDelete